No doubt, summer is finally here and enjoying summer holidays on the beach is something I look forward to. With these kind of temperature, a family trip to the beach is very much welcome. Lately, I’ve been fantasizing about where I can spend my summer. As much as I wanted to go to the famous summer destination such as Bora or Palawan, I know I couldn’t just yet because I don’t have the luxury to spend that much money. The most convenient beach resort we had that time was at Portofino Cebu.
It sure was a great day to spend a not-so-lazy-weekday at the beach. It was also my Kuya's birthday that time which gave us another reason to celebrate :D
Just the smell of summer can make me fall in love. I really can't swim but I am just in love with the beach.
The fine powdery white sand, crystal clear water and spectacular sunsets - - it’s just so breathtaking :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment