Saturday, May 5, 2012

The “I miss you” feeling

It has been a few months already that I’ve been getting this feeling; feelings where all I can think about is that one person that makes me smile continuously. The feeling of what he’s doing and how he’s doing without me by his side. It even left me wondering if he misses me, the way I am missing him. It always comes to a point wherein I regret the things that I’ve done in my past. I have this tendency to take for granted the people who cares for me, the people who show their love for me. I can’t seem to reciprocate their actions and intentions which give them the feeling that I don’t like them at all. With the way I treat them, I can’t expect them to stick by me forever and thus the feeling of regret taking over me. So here I am again, wishing to take back the time and wanting to have a second chance to correct the mistakes that I have done, if only I could. I hate the “I miss you” feeling, it’s just so hard for me to handle. But then again that’s reality. I can’t deny the fact that I miss the way we used to be. I miss your good morning and good night text. I miss how you flood me with your text if it took me a while to reply. I miss your phone calls. I miss our movie dates. I miss how you always made time for me. I miss you. I miss us. It is just so sad that we meet someone who means a lot to us, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go. But how am I supposed to let go and move on when every time I see you, I fall that much harder. I know that I can’t stay like this forever, I can’t be sad until the rest of my life and let the past haunt me. Time must come that I have to get rid of the old feelings to make room for the new ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment