Tuesday, December 31, 2013

14 Things I want to Do in 2014

If there’s one thing that 2013 has taught me, that is to be a stronger version of myself. It has been a year of extremes but through it all we continue to stand tall, proud of our strength and moved by our faith. As we open a new year in calendars, may we continue to hope for the best in us and strive harder for better days.  Hence, 14 Things I want to Do in 2014:

1.)    Get rid of baggage and start fresh.
2.)    Buy at least one MAC lippie.  
3.)    Finish a good book.
4.)    Work out or at least be healthy.
5.)    Save save save.
6.)    Love unconditionally.
7.)    Grow my hair long
8.)    Get out of my comfort zone; Conquer fear
9.)    Watch a live concert of a favorite band or artist.
10.) Excel in my work.
11.) Avoid negative thoughts and negative people.
12.) Learn to forgive and avoid holding grudges.
13.) Have a stronger faith in God.

14.) TRAVEL. Work harder so I can travel more <3


2014. I AM READY. Happy New Year and God bless!

xx, Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment