Sunday, October 13, 2013

Heartbreak warfare

Just because I still have the UAAP hangover and I just can't get over on what happened yesterday. Honestly, I don't know anything about basketball, it is not in line with my interest, but one thing's for sure I do have school spirit. Unfortunately, I had work yesterday so I did not get the chance to watch the game, I was just monitoring it through live scoring and of course Twitter but despite that I still felt the stress and excitement of the game. Literally, my heart was beating faster than the usual. The game ended with La Salle as the Champion and just like that my heart was crushed. I felt like crying, I just had to stop myself because I was in the office. The whole Thomasian community was grieving and it was a sad night for the Thomasians. I slept with a heavy heart that night. And just today, I watched the replay of the game. What a torture right, but I just had to. This time I was not able to control my tears especially when I saw Jeric Teng cry; it was really heartbreaking. Althought I felt no bitterness from La Salle team especially when I saw the video of Lasallians cheering for UST :) This time I am starting to move on, heal and understand. Win or lose I will always be a proud Thomasian. Battle well fought, Tigers. We are still proud of you. GoUSTe! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment