So our Prelims started last Wednesday (Jan18) until Saturday. It was my last Prelims in my entire student life BECAUSE I’M GRADUATING *yes, there should be emphasis on that* so I was supposed to be on my nerd mode and study ‘til the wii hours of the night. But that was not the case. I don’t know, but I’ve been a lazy ass this past few days, actually it’s been months already. So there I was the night before my Nat Sci exam, I strolled the mall, went to Happy Lemon; had Cocoa Rocksalt with Cheese and I even wanted to drop by Padi’s point because of the party vibes it has. The following night, I attended a party and wasn’t able to study for my Ethics and Taxation exam. For sure I failed that subject; screw the proctor. The third night I was at Eastwood until 2am and when I arrived home, I immediately went to bed. So the consequence, failing grade in my COBOL exam. Deym FML :( The last night, I decided to just stay home but still I was not in the mood to study so I watched a movie instead.
For the record, this has been my very first Prelims week that I didn’t even bother to read a single lesson we had. It was like I’m going to a battlefield unprepared and willing to die anytime soon. When it’s time to see my grades, I already know what to expect, low grades of course. I don’t want any of this irresponsibility’s to happen again. I’ll try my very best to focus. I promise myself that I’ll do better in our Finals. I must do good and I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment