Tuesday, January 10, 2012

getting this heavy feeling :\


Tough day. This is probably one of the hardest challenges that our class is going through right now. Just like what Ate Anne said, “Whirlwind of emotions, ang bigat, ang lungkot but end of the day, kailangan matatag pa rin." I couldn’t agree more with her statement.

It sucks seeing your classmates in this kind of situation. Until now, I still wish that this is just a bad dream but then its reality. A sad reality indeed. I get this heavy feeling inside every time I think of the two. We may not be the closest friends in the world but still they are my classmates. They’ve been part of my college life so it’s also hard for me, and for our whole class actually. 

The least thing that we can do right now is to pray. Pray harder every day. I always keep reminding myself to always look at the positive side of things. Eventually, everything will be alright. Just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment