Last sem was a sure pain in the ass. We all experienced different kinds of stress regarding school works and deadlines. That’s why during those times I was looking forward for a sweet escape, a month long semestral break.
October 15 was my most awaited day. It was my flight back to my hometown, Tacloban/Tanauan :) To sum it all up, I HAD THE BEST SEMBREAK. EVER! It was the best and the longest too.
There’s really no other place like home <3
We spent every Sunday at Robinsons for a family bonding right after hearing mass. It was also our time to buy grocery items.
 |
| No doubt, I love family day :) | | | | | | |
|
Aside from family, I also had the chance to catch up with my favorite people, my high school friends of course. We really missed each other since we seldom get the chance to have a get together.
 |
| Milk Tea time :) |
 |
| Bybz. Genin. Paola. FK. She. Laurice |
 |
| Our Basey Gate-away |
 |
| By the beautiful beach |
 |
| Lunch date with my pretty girls :) |
|
 |
| Presenting the owner of Wilmars, MaeMae. haha :)) |
 |
| Cuties :> |
 |
| MaeMae, pretty as always =) |
 |
| Girls Night Out @ Naning's |
 |
| Shot shot din =)) |
I might know a lot of people and might mingle with everybody everyday, it's still my family and real friends that truly matter, and I'm so lucky to have them in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment