The feeling of having someone who gives you butterflies in your stomach every time you think about them, for me it’s one of the best feelings in the world. Those late night conversations wherein you talk about almost everything and no matter how sleepy you both are, you don’t wanna go to sleep yet. The moment you wake up the next morning seeing unread messages or even missed calls. The feeling of having someone so-called “special” in your life. The feeling of being appreciated, being loved and being wanted. The feeling of finally being happy again. How I wish these feelings lasts forever. Wishful thinking, I know. Because reality check, nothing lasts forever. It sure won’t be easy, in fact it will be really really really hard. There will be days where he will never leave your mind. Days where all you do is think about him. Days where you will ask yourself, what went wrong? Days where you just wanna cry your heart out. And even days where you find yourself feeling crazy, lonely. I guess that’s just how life is. Love and pain always go hand in hand. One day you find yourself head over heels in love and the next day you find yourself crying your heart out over a break-up. Nobody said it will be easy, but that should not be a reason to give up on love and be hopeless. I know one day I’ll get through this. This too shall pass. What is important is that I've taken chances and I learned my lessons well. And all I can say is that I am so much stronger now.
No comments:
Post a Comment