It’s been 10 days since I last set foot on the grounds of ABS-CBN and I’ve been missing ELJ building and the loop BIG time. We’ve planned to pass-by NCO several times but it never pushed through. Until today, I finally decided to go ABS. The plan was to have lunch at Banapple but we ate at the loop instead since I also miss the place. After eating at Match Fries, we went to 4th floor to give my evaluation sheet to my immediate supervisor but he was not yet there.So we went to the pantry because Josef, Charm and Gel were having their lunch. Catching up with my OJT-mates and saw a lot of our boss’s there. We were joking around and talked about the happenings in the recruitment operations. We all had a good laugh. After all the talking and laughing, Ron and I went to Zentea while Josef, Gel and Charm continued with their task. Plus earlier tonight I had time to catch-up with Alissa, a former OJTmate also, and we talked about our crushes in the office :> They made me really happy today. We’ve just known each other for quite a short time but the bond we had is so much stronger. It’s nice to have friends like them around. And of course, I had my moment with Kenny and Champ which makes this day so perfect. Nothing but good vibes. Tehee:>
No comments:
Post a Comment