Three months is quite a long time. That’s why saying goodbye was never easy. In that 3 month span of time I gained a lot of knowledge, good and bad experience, I’ve had my ups and down and a share of drama. It was like a roller coaster ride. I also met a lot of people with different personalities and new found friends that I’ll treasure forever. I have a lot of good memories in NCO that will surely be treasured. Memories that once I think about, will bring smile to my face.
"OJT is the summation of lessons, values, blessings, greatness, discoveries, laughs, tears, and the unending stories of true life. Thanks to our supervisors, mentors, friends, OJTmates and all the people behind us, for making this OJT experience a memorable, immeasurable and incomparable journey, we'll treasure it forever. We'll miss it big-time! :| " - Ron Vincent

No comments:
Post a Comment