Saturday, December 4, 2010

December wish

Hello DECEMBER!;)) It’s my favorite month of the year. Christmas is just around the corner. It’s exactly 21 days before the most awaited day. I hear Christmas carols everywhere and see beautiful Christmas lights at night. I’m the happiest when I see Christmas lights, it’s like I go back to a little child enjoying the brightness of the night.

Since its almost Christmas I have wish lists prepared in mind J

All I want is Christmas is… YOU. No erase that. I honestly want and need a new





Cellphone. For the record my cellphone I’m using right now was the same phone when I was still in third year high school. Four years already so I really think I need a new one now. I don’t need the latest model of phone, I’m not techie anyway. Nokia c3 would be enough. I just love its hot-pink color that’s why.







Shoes! For the love of shoes. Flat shoes in particular. I love those cute, girly flats. It’s stylish plus very comfy to wear.







Wedge! Though I love to wear flats I think I also need a new pair of wedge. I’m very short that’s why I need the power of the wedge to make me look taller by an inch. It’s the least that I can do to improve my height :D
Quilted chain bags. I actually own one already and I love it, even my friends compliments my bag. I just want to have another one, this time color blue and if possible bigger than the one I have.






Wallet. Believe it or not I don’t have a decent wallet. I only have a transparent one given to me by a friend, and I think I need to replace it already. A new wallet would be very useful and would be much appreciated.







Clothes. I love fashion. I want the latest trend. Cute outfits are just oh-so-adorable. A boyfriend shirt, cardigan, pair of shorts or a tank top would do J









Books. I love reading books. If only I have enough time I would be reading and reading. I discover new things and expand my learning with the books I read. A good story from a good author would be a perfect read.







Pink lipstick. I’m loving the pink shade of lipstick. I already have one, but I want a lighter shade of pink. Pink is love.






Beach. I love the beach though I’m not a swimmer. Were all stressed-out nowadays so I badly need a sweet escape. I just wanna be on the beach, to relax and to think things over. Plus the sunset is just so romantic.






Paris. Who wouldn’t want to go to Paris? It’s such romantic and beautiful place. I wish that someday I’ll be able to go there. *wishful thinking*








P.S. LIBRE LANG MANGARAP, KAYA PAGBIGYAN NALANG :)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment