Thursday, September 16, 2010

100 days still

During the last week of August I was already looking forward for the month of September because it will be the start of BER-months. We are known to celebrate the longest Christmas, and as early as September we can already hear Christmas greetings and Christmas songs.

I just love Christmas season. It’s the season of love and everyone is just in a light mood and happy. I love hearing Christmas songs and of course I love opening Christmas gifts. It’s also the time of family-togetherness. I’m excited to go home and as early as now I already have my plane ticket. I’m also excited to attend our Christmas party slash class reunion.

Now, it’s officially 100 days to go before Christmas. The countdown starts now :D But I also realized it is 100 days still and I just can’t wait that long. Fast forward to Christmas please J

No comments:

Post a Comment