“A quarrel between friends, when made up, adds a new tie to friendship.”
I’ve experienced different issues with regards to my friends. It’s not always good times and happy moments with them; we also have our share of dramas. We fight and have misunderstanding but it is just normal, what is important is we try to talk things over and try to fix whatever the problem is.
If ever I said something bad about my friends maybe it’s because of my anger and a sudden burst of emotions. I admit that whenever I’m angry hurtful things can come out of my mouth. But give me some time to calm down and forget about what had happened. Then everything will be okay. Talking behind your friends back is awful and sorry I’m guilty. But I’ve learned my lesson well. I came to realize that talking behind your friends back is not a good practice. It’s betrayal. A better thing to do is to confront your friend. Talk. Say things calmly. Be honest. Be nice. Do your part as a friend.
This too shall pass. Three years of friendship is a lot. In time we will be back to the old-happy-loud-friends. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment