Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Recap. Year-ender blog.


2012 is going to end soon which makes me realize that time really moves fast. Sometimes I wish that things would slow down because everything is so fast paced and I don’t wanna miss out on somethings. This year is one memorable roller-coaster ride for me. So much has changed; I had my share of ups and downs, trials and difficulties, triumphs and success.

Everyone can hardly wait for the dawn of the New Year, but before we turn the page and say our farewell to 2012 let me walk down through memory lane and reminisce the experiences that this year has taught me.

12 highlights of my 2012

January. Our faith and our relationship as a class were put to test when our classmates encountered an accident. It was not quite a good start for a year right. We were living on prayers just for the fast recovery of ChipiBoys

February. The love month but let’s not dwell on that yet since I wasn’t dating anyway. So focus on studies. Hahaha!:-) I received an award during our recognition day because I was included in the Dean’s List. It was such an honor and very fulfilling not only for me but for my family. Plus all my girlfriends also received an award. Yey to our team work! J

March. Marks the biggest milestone in my student life. We finally graduated from College. All the hard works and sleepless nights paid off. The sad part is that we go separate ways with the people we spent almost our entire college days.

April. There’s no place like home.  My stress free month. Visited a family in Cebu and then finally my hometown Leyte. I’m the happiest when I’m at home because it means that I get to spend time with my family and friends. It was also a needed break from my studies and also a preparation for another phase in my life as a working girl this time.

May. This is my Month! Birthday month and love month. I so love this month, no need to expound J

June. At exactly June 1, I was officially employed in my dream company HP. This was the greatest challenge for me since I’m new to this kind of experience. I couldn’t still believe that I’m already part of the working force. I was just so thankful for all the blessings that I received.

July. Inlababooo. Met new people who became a special part of my life. J <3

August. Time to catch up. Since my Gf’s and I went on separate ways and we barely get the chance to see each other, we planned something something just to be able to spend time even just for a lunch or a night out.

September. Mother’s birthday month. Bakasyon grande at Davao with family. It was my first time there in Davao and I immediately fell in love with the place and the people. Everyone was just so friendly and welcoming in Davao and I can’t wait to visit the place again soon.

October. Work-home-work. I’m starting to lose my social life and my life starts to be boring but never the less I’m still thankful for work and pay ofcourse :P

November. Our faith was once again put to test. My father was rushed to the hospital and we immediately filed an emergency leave to be with family at Cebu. It was really a hard time, and I can’t even manage to smile or laugh on little things because something big was holding me up. I can say that this is the most difficult problem that our family has faced. Physical stress, emotional stress and financial stress all in one. But then again God never fails us. He is so amazing that he never left our side. So I’m am very much Thankful! God is really awesome.

December. My favorite time of the month. I always get excited for the holiday. Good thing I was allowed to be on leave from work for 7 days so I was able to spend Christmas with family and with love’s family.
2012 is one of my favorite year so far. It brought me a lot of experiences that can help me in facing other years to come. Thank you so much 

No comments:

Post a Comment