A friend shared the link of this video and I actually cared to watch and finish this despite the fact that I have a slow internet connection here. When you read the title, you know it isn’t appropriate. Being a Filipino, I’m sure you will be disappointed with this. But upon watching the whole video I realized that what the guy is talking about is actually true. I know that this will be a big issue; I'm expecting a lot of violent reactions for this guy. But come to think of it, the things he shared are true and actually happening in our country. I know it’s sad to hear all this stuff but hello it is reality. A sad reality indeed. I hope this will serve as an eye-opener for us Filipinos. We must not tolerate the negative feedbacks that we receive from foreigners. It’s time we do something about this. Just saying though :)
No comments:
Post a Comment