Monday, August 22, 2011

Stories to tell

August 21, 2011 was the Engineering Acquaintance Party slash Dance Revolution. My friends and I decided to finally attend the said event since it will be our last year in school. We also supported our very own ISyS Dance Troupe, who by the way won 2nd runner up. Yeyy!! Congrats ISyS :))
 
Kerry.Kat.Kim.Kay.Lyssa.Shine.Lyn

                                            I have very pretty girls :)

GF's taking a pose while waiting for the next dance

                                                Photo-booth :)
There was a very big delay and experienced some technical difficulties but Dare 2 was fun. We enjoyed watching all the performances and it was a wonderful experience with my friends. The theme was actually Wet&&Wild but my GF's and I being pasaway didn't follow the dress code. I opted to wear something "UNPREDICTABLE" since my sister told me so :)

 There you go. My outfit for the night. A cute dress paired with a pink snickers.
                              Dared to be different and make a statement =)


We didn't wait for the announcement of the winners and for the open bar since we didn't want to get all wet. Instead, we had our own after party at Tides which we all had different stories and experience to tell.

                                           Tides - - The place to be :))
                                          Girls Night Out!!
                                          And boys too :))

It was an Epic night! What happened at Tides was very rare and it was not planned at all. I had too much drinks that night and the rest is history =)) We'll surely go back to his night, reminisce and laugh our ass out of every details of what occurred in this night. It will be one of my memorable day/night with 4ISB friends :))

No comments:

Post a Comment